The long and winding journey...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Wrapping it up...

It's the last day of the vacation today. No fair! It was too fast.

O yeah, before I forget, I want to thank everyone who greeted me last December 30. For those who didn't... it's OK. :p

Anyway, not much has happened since my last entry, either here in Manila OR in Tagaytay. It's just the usual bonding and fireworks displays. There's not much left to do anymore, but I'm not particularly excited with school either. It's like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. You have to go with the lesser evil. Darn.

Worse, the papers haven't had a lot of good news, either. (Then again, when did they?) The tsunamis have killed tens of thousands and made life that much harder for something like a million people. All we can do is donate what we can to them and pray that they may be able to recover from something this catastrophic.

Life... it can really bite sometimes.

That's it for now.

Forza!

1 Comments:

  • Cholo Ocampo,

    PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BLOGSPOT. I ALREADY MISS YOUR ENTRIES. PLEASE CONFESS WHAT YOU WANT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I AM AN AVID READER OF THIS BLOGSPOT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 16, 2005 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home