The long and winding journey...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Lockout

I WAS supposed to post an entry last night. But I locked myself out of my own room. How the heck did I do that? (Sometimes, I can amaze even myself.) Anyway, I passed the time by talking to Abeth and Ellen last night. (Ellen called the lockout a 'bloggable moment'. =p) And I ended up sleeping on the couch too.

To make things MUCH worse, there was no cable. Also, the VHS was broken. And the DVD player downstairs was pretty much useless because almost all of my CDs and DVDs were in my locked room. (Pity me, pity me!!! Hehe...)

Other than that, yesterday was pretty much a boring day. There wasn't much to do, except play, surf, eat, and sleep (in any order). Today will be mostly more of the same (except for our reunion tonight, woohoo!)

Darn, I'm getting bored way too early this vacation. There has to be something to do around here!

Oh well, that's it for now.

Forza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home