The long and winding journey...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Whoa!!! Or maybe not...

It's NOT a good start to the day. Blogger was nice enough to wipe out what I just typed.

Because of that, I'm not so in the mood to make a new entry. But since I haven't posted for a while, I'll put all the events (with a few comments) in list form.

December 24: Christmas Eve, Noche Buena and opening of presents

LEGO is back... with a vengeance. I got the 1:10 scale LEGO-Ferrari! Yea!!! I open the box and... wow, that's a lot of bricks. They're all put in those 5 BIG plastic bags. My mom says I should assemble it tomorrow. Oh well...

December 25: Christmas Day

You can also call it Assembly Day. I assembled that LEGO model in a whopping 6 hours (split in two by our attending Mass). The finished product was sleek and gourgeous. (I'm obviously gaga over it!) That alone was enough to give me a sense of fulfillment that day. (Assembling it wasn't easy, you know! =p) This will be put in a glass case to be displayed in the living room. (No one is getting their hands on it... except ME!!! Bwahahahaha!!! Kidding... sorta. =p)

December 26: The Day After Christmas

We spent it by going to the mall and watching Filipino movies. (Mano Po III was superb, Lastikman was... too awful for words.) And in a shocking decision, my mom gives my first birthday present early! (To the reader: [hint hint!] =p) She buys a 1:24 scale LEGO Ferrari, as well as the drivers with podium (Schumi and Rubinho). This time, I get to assemble it before bed. After another 2 hours of assembly, the finished model looked very cute, especially with the Mini-Schumi in it. :) I duly slept at midnight.

December 27: On The Beach

I went with Miko, Anjo, Che, and Nic to Punta Fuego over at Nasugbu, Batangas. The beach was lovely (but Miko says the sunset is better), the food is scrumptuous (especially the soup!), and the pool was relaxing (even if I got a dose of the water gun a couple of times). It was a heck of a lot of fun. But I hope there's more of us next time, though.

So that's it, the past 4 days. In a word, WHOA!!!

That's all for now. Let's just hope this gets on the server properly this time.

Forza!

P.S.: Hmmm... That list form looks more like a paragraph form... O well. And remember...

The hint! =p

1 Comments:

  • I see... Actually, I copied my whole entry to the Clipboard... But somehow, it didn't copy. That's what got me so irritated...

    And... Oh, you're a LEGO fan too? :D Actually, I haven't really had the time to play with my LEGO sets as of late. I was really into it before when I was a youngin. I tried a comeback when the Star Wars line came out, but academics interfered. (as it always does...) Hopefully, this one will work out MUCH longer. :)

    By Blogger friendly-journeyer, at December 29, 2004 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home