The long and winding journey...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Just me and my rants...

It's sad. My social life is about to go out the window (most of it, anyway). So I have to enjoy it now. That's why I'm going back to the classic games (like Diablo II! Anyone who can lend me a copy???) Anyway, all this schoolwork makes me wonder:

Why can't school be fun?

Think about it. Has there ever been a school in existence that has fun activities everyday? And don't even tell me preschool. Let's face it. School is an awful lot like work. Do what you need to go, and you get a reward. Happiness? That's up to you. But there's usually not a lot of reasons to be 'appy. :D

Oh well. Must be the sleepiness getting to me. Long day at school tomorrow for me, so I gotta hit the sack.

Forza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home