The long and winding journey...

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Talk.

There was this odd song I heard a couple of days ago. It had an even weirder title.

"Talk"

Hmmm... Then when I heard the chorus, it had an eerily real ring to it.

Talk, all I do is talk
Can I say the words that my heart is sure of?
Talk, I'm up to here with talk
Every sound you've heard held me back from your arms...

I have an attachment to this song that I just can't explain. (Here I am with my melodramatic self again.)

This is probably because of school. I mean, some of my friends are saying I've turned Gox into my bed! I'm just trying to get sleep whenever I can. It's worth its weight in gold right now.

At least I'm going to watch a movie tonight. My dad got us invites to the Cellular premiere at Galleria... tonight! Hahaha! My first time to watch a premiere and I'm excited! I hope it's a good movie though.

Speaking of cellular, I should be getting a Sun SIM soon. It's a duty! (OK, malabo... Hehe.) O well...

That's my life right now. Boring... but happy? Well, sorta, I guess.

Forza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home