The long and winding journey...

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I have returned.

Yup, after more than a month of silence, I've finally gotten the time (and composure) to post here again. That 'more than a month' was filled with all sorts of events, more bad than good.

First off, academics. (I won't stay long on this topic, promise!) I'm out of the Dean's List after 4 terms in it. (Goodbye unlimited cuts!) Miko said it had to happen, and it makes sense. I'm not THAT smart to stay in it all my college life. Then again, I'm luckier than others. Many of the IT subjects, especially DBAPDEV, have scarred us IT people one way or another. Something needs to be done here, I think, or else the price may become too great for many.

On a lighter note, it's almost Christmas. (which means it's almost my birthday! ) I'll be all over the place for the next two weeks (Makati, Libis, Batangas, Tagaytay), taking full advantage of this vacation. It's like drinking water from an oasis in the middle of the desert. It's as rare as rare can be.

I haven't organized my thoughts yet, but I'll write another post when I get those sorted out.

But what matters is that I'm back. :D

Forza!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home