The long and winding journey...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

So much for halftime.

The Cebu thing came and went... I enjoyed it, but not all that much. Thoughts of DBAPDEV (and even SYANAD) couldn't help but creep into my mind. Then again, what could I do? Both have deliverables for this week. At least I caught all with all that missed sleep. I'll be missing a lot of that again until Christmas. :p

Speaking of Cebu, we took a plane to get there and get back here. (Duh!) I'm starting to get used to it now. Plane rides used to be way too freaky for me, with all the going up and down. (not to mention turbulence!) I even used to hold on to the handlebars reeeeally tight, but not anymore. I looked too stupid doing that. :))

Hmmm... what else? Almost all motor racing is done for the year (save NASCAR), and it's kind of sad. Oh well, time to go to those VHS tapes again. Also, US elections coming up. Again, our Philippine media is hyping it up, taking great note of what will happen. Maybe it's because it'll determine what will happen to us and our government (with all those foreign aid). Since I'm sleepy right now (at 10 in the morning!), I'll just leave you to think about that.

That's it for now. (If only today was a holiday...)

Forza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home