The long and winding journey...

Monday, October 04, 2004

So far... what the?!

In a nutshell, that's my reaction to the comments so far. I didn't want to expect it, but then again I should've. I'll see which stories I'll tell, and which I won't. Give me some time on this one. :D

Life is like a spin cycle right now. It just keeps spinning with not much changing. Class, class, lunch, play, class again... you get the picture. Not even Rockwell is as... exciting a thought as it used to be (save Initial D, maybe). All this is making me wonder.

Am I losing my enthusiasm? I mean, not counting the Archers and Ferrari, I haven't been excited about much of anything, ESPECIALLY school. It's just... weird, maybe. Maybe it's me being lonely? (Hahaha, that's a good one!) Or just being stressed? After all, I was stressed enough not to be able to write an entry yesterday! Err...

These are the times I wish Breadtalk was next door. (Impulse buy, impulse buy!)

I'm so sleepy. This is a pre-dated entry; I'm writing this at around 4 in the morning! Gotta get some more sleep. :D

Animo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home