The long and winding journey...

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Wanna help out?

Well, I could go on ranting about today (2 cancelled appointments and 2 movies... and Breadtalk and Renault!), but let's make today different. I need your suggestions.

Yep, that's right. You see, I want to write something you guys want to read (as long as it's not too intrusive into my private life). So give it a shot, and maybe I can write about it in a future entry. I'm just trying to experiment here.

I wanna hear from you guys! :)

Animo!

1 Comments:

  • dude, its your own blog. you write what you want to write. the bottom line is you choose what goes in and what we read about.

    but personally, id rather read about you than what you did today. we've all had enough of our own normal schooldays to seriously read someone else's normal day.

    consider this blog a chance to show other people the real you.

    - your friendly neighborhood adj

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 5, 2004 at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home