The long and winding journey...

Friday, September 24, 2004

Twelve hours late!

Yep, that's how delayed my entry is. I had a lot of things to do last night.

Yesterday was as good as a rest day. First, we didn't discuss anything difficult in JAVA-01. We even drifted to all sorts of anecdotes! :D Anyway, it was then on to JPRIZAL. As each meeting passes, I am getting more and more convinced that that subject is a blast to the past (grade school, to be exact). I mean, the teacher wears a uniform, and her lessons are just a retake of what we learned before already!!! It feels an awful lot like an instant replay of Grade 6. (With slo-mos to boot...) I was also a bit embarrassed because it was so boring, I fell asleep. It's a good thing I didn't snore.

After that was supposed to be DBAPDEV when, for the 3rd consecutive meeting, there was no professor. So instead, our group called our reference company's resource person and finalized the details for our first visit to their factory on Saturday. I remember when I first called him Tuesday night and he seemed somewhat... cold. Now, he was so much more accommodating with us. What a difference! We have really got to thank his client. He made our situation with that resource guy so much easier. :D

Anyway, after that, I had to kill time again. So I ended up wandering around (for more than 3 hours!), solving mysteries online (It was really cool, but I can't remember the site!) and other stuff. At least I got some glimpses of our UAAP game against FEU before going to FILIPI2. Fortunately, the teacher made the wait a bit shorter, but we had to work for it. (Err...)

After that, it was back to the lobby for more UAAP. By then, DLSU had already thoroughly thrashed FEU and was already in cruise control. The 58-51 victory ups our school's winning streak to 9 and puts us 1 away from the title. Obviously, I really want us to win! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :D :D :D

So then it was homeward bound for me, and a bit of sleep. After the nap (and helping a friend fix her speech for today), it was time to do the SYANAD1 assignment with Andrea and Noelle. Seeing the other presentations a while ago, I realized ours was woefully short. At least it doesn't carry a lot of weight in the grade. At least I hope it doesn't.

As of now, I'm in the lab, keeping an eye on Friday F1 practice, live from Shanghai! I should have left school already, but I'm still not sure if we still have the DATPROJ plenary this afternoon. I sure hope not, I'm not in the mood. If we do have, I hope it ends quick, but I doubt that will happen.

That's all for the moment. I'll see if I can post tonight. ;)

Animo La Salle!

P.S. It's a week late, but I'm going to congratulate Chiang Kai Shek High School for winning Brainstorm 2004 last week. They pulled ahead early in the finals and stayed ahead. Nice job, guys. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home