The long and winding journey...

Monday, September 20, 2004

What is fear?

Fear. It is something so simple, yet so complex. It is nothing to many, yet it affects our life in every which way possible. We cannot escape its many forms. We are struck by it, one way or another. There is a different story behind each fear. Because of this, it is hard to offer a single explaination for fear.

Right now, I am feeling a fear. It is a fear of failure. With it comes along a fear of rejection. This tandem scares me out of my wits. Why is this recurring now? Maybe it's because of a fear of the unknown. I am not completely sure what will happen to me.

What am I saying? Is there something to fear, or is it my trademark paranoia striking once again? Maybe it's just because of the unusually heavy workload so early in the term. It's just a very odd feeling. Whatever this is, I need to sort this out if I don't want to get into (academic) trouble.

That's all for now.

Forza!

P.S. This is what I get for trying to get through another boring day. It sure won't be boring tomorrow. Hectic, yes; boring, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home