The long and winding journey...

Friday, September 24, 2004

Battered, bruised, but not beaten

I knew it. The DATPROJ plenary didn't push through, so I just wandered around Gox all afternoon, while also keeping an eye on the F1 Friday practice times. The Ferraris have been disappointing today, but it IS only Friday. They'll improve tomorrow... I hope.

After that, I decided to go home. But it took all of 90 minutes because of very bad traffic. When I got home, there was this weird smell in the house. It turned out to be cooked fish and... something else. (I can't remember... haha!) At least it wasn't as bad as the smell at Gox last Monday.

You see, there was this garbage truck that passed by Agno. As fate would have it, it stopped right in front of the Gokongwei backdoor! As a result, the stench started to spread all over the building, causing those who smelled it to run away in fear (or disgust)! It was a good thing I had to go to EGI, or else it would have taken forever for the smell to leave.

Anyway, hmmm... I feel sleepy. It must be because of this very, very tiring week. Somehow, I've finally managed to get to the end of it. But wait... I still have to go to Valenzuela tomorrow with my groupmates to survey the company we will have for our DBAPDEV/DATPROJ. That took away my second teaching session and any chance of a cozy Saturday. O well... I should have expected that. I have a feeling it will be like this all term. Err. That's not nice to hear. But what can I do?

That's it. See you in the morning (or something like that).

Forza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home