The long and winding journey...

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Under the weather...

Manila weather these past few days can be described as... changeable. Sometimes it's sunny, sometimes it's rainy, and sometimes even a bit of both. My well-being isn't too far away from that right now.

Physically, I have a cough going right now. In fact, I felt so bad yesterday I fell asleep much earlier than I wanted. I wasn't able to do a lot of things (make sales workflow, edit distribution workflow, check email from Mr. Tan, organize groups, post blog entry, give Ruthie instructions), and I felt very bad for myself. It seemed like I was a wreck. Right now, I'm feeling a bit better. At least it happened this early in the term. Imagine if it happened in early December? But a sickness is NOT what I need.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), it turns out that everything I was supposed to do related to the project would have been wasted anyway. It turns out Sir Oli posted a set of guide questions yesterday morning that must be followed for the deliverable. Since a lot of people only saw it by this morning, it was back to square one. Worse, the set of guide questions demanded a lot more work in a lot less time (24 hours less, to be exact).

At least some good things have happened since yesterday. FORMDEV is becoming my take-it-easy hour, just as I expected. At least it gives me the time to relax and concentrate on something that isn't too stressful. And it helps me with with my personal growth too. (Hmmm, maybe I should write my thoughts on FORMDEV... but for another time, when I'm less busy.) :p

Anyway, I got to go. We're still finishing the deliverable for tomorrow.

Forza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home