The long and winding journey...

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

A change of scenery

Well... I woke up early today. I had a lot of stuff up last night, so I wasn't able to post. I had a really bad headache, a palanca to finish (the one I mentioned some entries back), and a rather disrespectful person to deal with.

Anyway, today should be a bit different. I'm leaving the house today (for the first time since Saturday!) to drop off the EAF at school (we paid at the bank already). From there, I go to Rockwell to hang out with friends, then send the palanca at Megamall (via LBC, as requested :D), then go home. I really need the change of scenery (and the exercise, hehehe). Here at home, it's getting very boring, very fast. Help! Any ideas? :D

:l <-- bored... Hahaha!

At least there's the Amazing Race to look forward to tonight. I wonder who will get the boot. TV has never had a better reality show. (Unless you count Iron Chef... Hahaha!) It's irritating that the break is going by this fast. Then again, what can you do when there's barely anything to do? :l

That's it for now, and as they say in my sister's favorite TV show, Madeline:
"That's all there is, there isn't any more." :)

Forza!

P.S. Phew! Somehow, I salvaged this entry. Yey! Stupid computer nearly erased it... Twice! :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home